- 12 Tracks
- 2 Beginner
- 7 Intermediate
- 2 Difficult
- 1 Expert
Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is one of only five AAA Four-Diamond resorts in Wisconsin with excellent dining, championship golf, Villa vacations, the WELL Spa and much more.
Tucked within historic Lake Geneva, Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is one of only five AAA Four-Diamond resorts in Wisconsin.
An enchanting landscape of rolling hills and pristine views awaits you!
* 609 elegant guest rooms
* Four magnificent dining options including Ristoranté Brissago®, Geneva ChopHouse®, Links Bar & Grill, and our Grand Cafe.
* 62,000 square feet of event space
* High-tech amenities
* Expansive views
* Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired architecture
* Personalized luxury service
* Two championship golf courses featuring The Brute and The Highlands courses.
* WELL Spa + Salon and Fitness Center
* Indoor and outdoor Tennis
* Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
* Kids Are Grand Recreational Center
* Moose Mountain Falls, our indoor/outdoor
* Timber Ridge Waterpark
* The Mountain Top Ski and Snowboard park
* Horseback riding
* Hiking paths
* Mountain bike riding (rentals available)
* Hay or sleigh rides, seasonally
Whatever the time of year, our visitors are always discovering something new - from a hillside turning crimson in autumn to the joys of Christmas in the Country, our annual winter celebration from Mid-November through the Holidays. In every season, you'll know you are enjoying the rewards of staying at one of the nation's premier vacation destinations. And best of all, Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is easy to reach, just a short drive from Chicago and Milwaukee.
* AAA Four Diamond Award
* Golf Magazine's - Silver Medalist Resort for 8th consecutive year; lone Wisconsin resort to earn this recognition
* Meetings and Conventions Magazine - Gold Tee Award
* Meetings East Magazine's - Excellence in the East
* Insurance Conference Planner - Premium Circle
* Wisconsin Section PGA/Resort Category - Merchandiser of the Year Award
* Successful Meetings Magazine's - Pinnacle Award, for outstanding meeting facilities
* Walworth County Visitors Bureau - Friend of Tourism Award
* Meeting News Magazine's - Planners Choice Award
* Meetings and Incentives Magazine's - Golden Links Award for exceptional golf facilities, management, and golf experience
* Corporate and Incentive Magazine's - Greens of Distinction Award
* Wine Spectator Magazine's - Award of Excellence for 4th consecutive year
- Five-Star Dining
- Night Skiing